Hackett Griffey LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered in England and Wales number OC352349. The designated members are Jonathan M. Griffey FCCA CTA, Simon Iron and Nicola Harris FCCA. The registered office and principal place of business is 31 High Street, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8AD.
Hackett Griffey LLP is registered with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) as a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors under registration number 8009542. Details of our registration can be viewed at www.accaglobal.com.
Details of our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk
Hackett Griffey LLP is regulated for a range of investment business activities in the United Kingdom by ACCA.
Hackett Griffey LLP is registered with The Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers.
Hackett Griffey LLP is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number Z5861108. Details of our registration can be viewed at https://ico.org.uk/esdwebpages/search
In accordance with the rules of ACCA we are required to hold professional indemnity insurance. Details of the insurer and cover are available from our offices.
The term “partner” or “partners” should not be construed as indicating that the members of Hackett Griffey LLP are carrying on business in a partnership for the purposes of the Partnership Act 1890. Any reference to a partner or principal means a member, consultant or employee or person of similar standing in Hackett Griffey LLP or any affiliated entity.
Terms & Conditions:
All engagements are subject to our standard terms and conditions which are set out below except where expressly agreed by us in writing.
Standard terms of business for limited companies (revised 25 May 2018)
Standard terms of business for individuals, partnerships, trusts and estates (revised 25 May 2018)
Standard terms of business for limited liability partnerships (“LLPs”) (revised 25 May 2018)
Disclaimer – Social media:
All postings made by the partners and staff of Hackett Griffey LLP to social media sites and other forums including Facebook, Twitter, AccountingWEB and Usenet, including private replies are for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, on the basis of such postings. You should take appropriate professional advice on your particular circumstances. Hackett Griffey LLP disclaims all responsibility (including in negligence) for all consequences of any person acting on, or refraining from acting in reliance on, information contained in such postings.
Disclaimer - Use of this site:
While we have made every effort to provide accurate and up to date information on our website, the law is constantly changing and affects each person or business in different ways.
The information contained within this website is no substitute for specific advice and we will not accept liability if you rely solely on information from the website.
It is important that you read this page as it contains important information regarding accessing our website.
By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
- This website is published by Hackett Griffey LLP. The following statements apply to this website.
- This website is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
- This website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as, in any way, offering to sell any product or provide any service.
- We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
- The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied stored, transmitted or used by any party, except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this site may be used on any other website. No links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
- We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes. We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this site, or you require any further information, you should contact us.
- Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- We do not guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.